Based on the feedback I received from SPH Publishing, I will be making modifications and additions to this article to improve on it. To begin with, I will correct the literacy errors made as these make the article look unprofessional. After that, I will be adding the introductory paragraphs to each section. In terms of the strengths, they reflect the intent of the magazine article, and therefore verify that this article is effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
L04: Evaluation
The brief that I received from SPH asked me to produce a front cover, contents page and double page spread for a new magazine targeted towar...
-
Front Cover Masthead: I wanted to use a sans serif font as they are more accessible and easier to read. I decided on this specific font as i...
-
Legal Issues Obscene Publications Act The Obscene Publications Act criminalises the publication of print or online products that are conside...





No comments:
Post a Comment